Monday, July 30, 2007

low fidelity

alright, i just got home from work and i was eager to burn a copy of a cd for my sister who came to visit recently. i was supposed to sleep a bit before getting down to it but i got no sense of procastination so i looked for my awesome cd collection in my otherwise awesome car...but to no avail. i was frantically looking for the case in my room, in the kitchen, down in the garage, underneath my sheets, bathroom cabinets, wherever i could have possibly misplaced it somehow..but still to no avail. and then i remember, i drove to san bruno yesterday and thinking it might have slipped out of the car while the door was opened which was the most horrendous thing that could ever occur and up to this moment i fear the worst-- that i might have lost the soundtrack of my life...

No comments: