Wednesday, September 19, 2007

geez i've been remiss

wow time flies like the speed of light. well, not exactly but it felt like it since i last had the chance to update this thing called blog..anyway, it's not that nothing happened for the most part but it seemed as if i didn't have the usual energy to burn the night light and work my words through literary magic. ok i won't get in over my head on that one...not yet.

anyhow, weeks have rolled by pretty easily, hung out with friends, met new quirky ones, disposed off a few unworthies, and once again, a moment devoted to self discovery came about. all in several weeks. plus a stinging douse of reality check for my folks, who patiently waited for me to be home after a late night binge at san jose's britannia arms...


on the academic side, i've managed to finish off my application for determination of good moral character for my upcoming california bar--complete with fingerprint verification by the FBI affiliate office and professional references running all across the globe. from hanoi to auckland, a sweet stop at manila and back to the city by the bay, looks like am all set to be confirmed of my good moral virtues--at least in the next six months. let's end with a wicked smile on that one.

No comments: