Monday, November 19, 2007

gibberish

woke up early today to find the motivation to study but my lazy ass genes got the better of me...again... this is turning out to be a struggle to say the least. i've again been sucked into imagining things that could only ever happen in a parallel universe living out my life that was once were and lazily daydreaming about it. i've always had this knack for taking my own sweet time, thinking that the world is waiting for me. i don't think my attitude will change. i am built this way, and therefore i know that i am doing the right thing.

so going back to my preparations for next february's california bar, i will set the revised plan for another day-- tomorrow would be good.

now it's just a few minutes away before i get ready for the daily grind of things--work, work, work....life really get's the better of me in this work-a-day world.

No comments: