Tuesday, June 19, 2007

tuesday's with heine

over the weekend we had this party going on at home and good thing my sister came over from LA that morning to serve as another warm body to cushion the steady stream of visitors mostly relatives of my mom and the usual cousins i see from time to time. the only disappointment is that i didn't get the portos cheese roll as i've earnestly requested that be brought from sweet LA which just turned my day rather upside down. or maybe i'm just exaggerating, i'm not that type of person who sulks endlessly bout not getttin what i want when i want it. i am just not that type. either way, i got something handy to keep me buzzed all afternoon and well into the night, that nice little green bottle of heine and much to my comfort, it's already a tuesday night and i still got a few bottles left over. cheers!

No comments: