Friday, August 17, 2007

looks like new history is old history

so i was driving home from work and it suddenly occurred to me that two of my favorite cd's were no longer in my physical possession. i mean, it's not too much of a big deal but in fact it turns out to be a big deal instead. not that i am making so much fuss about it now but still, i cherish those cd's like it meant something during a certain part of my life. ok, maybe it meant something then, but hey, i still feel like a part of me is lost without it. ( alright, there's some drama in there but i swear to its truthfulness).
anyhow, it's the verbow cd and the Taking Back Sunday "tell all your friends" cd that i painfully lost track of. now verbow's "new history" plays back on my mind endlessly showing off those awesome lyrical magic. ok so i miss my verbow cd more than TBS, the latter being more like a Thursday spinoff. either way, somehow i felt like a playlist was made out of it and given to someone else who readily would have appreciated the fact of such solemn music contemplation generously given--at my expense of course. ok i might sound bitter and utterly inflamed by paranoia that an important part of me has been infringed so to speak. maybe i have not gotten over the fact that another new history has just unfolded, and perhaps this is really the new history.

No comments: