Monday, August 13, 2007

more than the usual shenanigans

so now it's almost a week till i get to see RATM in concert for the first time. i dunno what i was thinking when i entertained the thought of retailing my ticket on ebay ( probably for twice what i paid for it) but the good sense in me won me over from that episode. i mean Wtf?#! it's freakin rage and it's gonna be the first and probably the last time i'll see those guys play and hesitation should never have been in my mind at all. i know, it seems that i have so many things on my plate right now but there can be no excuses. anyhow, it's merely a couple of days more before saturday arrives and i simply can't be anymore excited. i'm just a fan boy i guess, that i could never grow out of. music it seems has this certain effect on me that i feel like it keeps me grounded on the fact that there's just so much more in life than the ghastly routine of everyday living--and whatever routine that might be, it sure is better to know that there are other things more important than the usual shenanigans.

No comments: