Friday, August 24, 2007

small talk

alright this boss of mine at work kinda left me wondering why the hell did he even bother to get to know more about my personal life out of the blue. i mean, it was kinda strange having him walk up to me and build a conversation about me if ever i were committed and it all started there. it was a sort of Q and A and i fell for it right off the bat as if on cue just like the way they do it on late night shows. and i was more than ready to spill out the beans so to speak. during the course of five minutes or so, i was spewing 3 years of my personal life in those few minutes of unexpected friendly gesture.i was just taken aback afterwards and i recovered all my thoughts and thought to myself, why did i even bother opening myself up like that to someone i don't even give a hoot about? beats me.

No comments: