Wednesday, March 14, 2007

burning the night light

no, i am not studying...just busying myself with the calmness that every late night brings. i practically dread the noise of the day, preferring the solitude of night to bring in my senses, reflections and what nots.. not much happened today, not that eventful anyway. a short trip to the dry cleaners, bought a piece of carrot cake at a local 7-11, and replenished supplies from the local grocery made the day really uneventful. not that i needed a big splash today, or for any day for that matter but the thought of making a "parade" of certain important event's isn't really my cup of tea. i am just fine with being a mere face in the crowd and i just assume the position every time. with no qualms. i like the anonymity because it's the very thing i crave to keep me literally "free" from the awkward familiarities and cheesy social conversation about the news and the weather if you know what i mean. it's just a ton a bullshit carrying on any conversation just for the sake of having it. to me it doesn't carry any sufficient weight to make any day worthwhile. it's just that--a piece of crap. Whatever value anonymity brings, it keeps me answerable only to myself and to no one else.

No comments: