Monday, March 5, 2007

tough gear

I always loved that car show from the BBC, too bad it hasn't gone over the airwaves ( or digital cable waves as it appears on this side of the world) like i was used to seeing it back in the day... i must say, i only have the magazine to keep me company( of course i lied, i left all my mags in my "other room" so i only have the "magazine" in my memory). Nevertheless, one thing i like about it is it's brutal honesty and no nonsense explanation of what a car is. simply put, is this car good?or, borrowing from Clarkson, " simply rubbish." i admire him dearly for his funny, no BS categorical judgment of a car's specs and zoom factor...until he hit a nerve so close to me i was bleeding literally from guilt every single day i leave home-- he goes on to say with definitive authority how this certain car is the good choice for execs and soon to be execs seeking to be social climbers, and it's the car you love to hate just like Michael Schumacher because it is so damn good.......i leave the comments to him but truly he said it right, I hate Schumy coz he wins almost every race ( except last season) and yeah, the car is so damn good... and by the way, i ain't no exec so i'd rather run than climb....

--insert sound of the allman bros.--

No comments: