Wednesday, March 21, 2007

one hundred sixty eight hours of solitude

that's a week of time to ponder, think, reflect about whatever can ever be thought of while awaiting the inevitable mystery which will finally unfold in due time. yes, time does have a way of making life turn quickly, either for the better or for the worse. For time to sit still in this day and age is such an ancient mystery, and yet, it feels as if such stillness of time has come upon me. it has laid such a heavy piercing weight of thorns and such blackened memories of days gone by. i have held tough, looking unaffected, unattached to the deep rumblings my mind plays endlessly. definitely, things will change over time but neither myself nor any self proclaiming soothsayer has any idea about it. this is one time in my life where my fate is in someone else's hands and the feeling is beyond words....not out of exhiliration but by something else not pretty enough for print..

No comments: